Getting more Anxious

 19/6/2022


It is late June already. I am getting more anxious and really hope I can land a job as soon as possible. Just received a notification that I almost exceed the job application limit which is 200 application for a month.


The most anxious feeling because I can no longer can support my family at the moment. The utilities bill (electricity and water), post paid and other stuff. Im still paying but too scared if I cant afford it anymore.

got a car to pay too. just really hope I can land a job anytime soon so that I can get back on track.

To whoever happen to share the same situation as mine, have faith that this hard time will pass. InsyaAllah.

I actually still waiting for the interview result for one the company I am truly interested to be part of. However, it is already a month pass by and I havent receive any news yet. still having hope that I can hear a good news soon. Already email the HR for follow up. hoping for the best.

Tomorrow I got another interview. Hopefully everythings gonna be okay. Brb, I need to study about the company. 

I actually not comfortable to discuss or sharing my anxiousness to my friend. Just express my feeling to this blog post as the medium for me to be secrective. 

Setiap hari berdoa supaya Allah mudahkan urusan saya. Semoga doa saya dimakbulkan. Aminn, InsyaAllah. 



Comments

Popular Posts