Anxious Feeling

It has been few months after my contract job ended. In which means I dont have a source income to pay for bills. Alhamdulillah, I am that kind of person who always saved for emergency money. as for today I have used up to RM3000 my emergency fund to cover my commitment expenses. 

I own a car, medical coverage and life takaful for me and one investment saving fund that need to pay monthly. 

Car- RM 371

Takaful- RM 200

Investment-saving - RM 400

Internet bill - RM 120

other expenses (electricity, water, fuel and etc.) -RM 250

Been feeling anxious lately as I need to get a job at least, as soon as possible. Applied for many job, vacancy through linked in, official websites, jobstreet. 

Received 3 invitation for interview. 2 interview was unsuccessful. Really hope one this interview has my rezeki. I really hope. The position offered and the company is indeed one of the company I really want to be part of. 

semoga ada rezeki. I hope getting the result in this week. Pray For Me.

I am not sure if anyone ever find or read this confession of mine. But, if you ever did please make dua for me. 


I believe there is always hikmah in everythings. May I received a good news this month. Please make dua for me :) usaha dengan doa, masanya akan tiba




Comments

Popular Posts