28/6/2022 : Wrong move...

I finally move on from the interview result at one of the company I am truly want. I also has accepted another offer on the day I move on from the job offer.

I feel like I am getting the wrong choice but not really sure how I am supposed to carry this choice. This month might be the last services job that I do for a year because of I cannot achieved minimum sales. I actually very like my servicing job but maybe due to circumstances I cannot achieve the target. really hope there is miracle happen so that I can still continue this job. 

Interview on 20 June this year for a plastic manufacturing and getting the offered straight away. As I am truly desperate for a job, I accept the urgent offer without offer letter. 

relocate to 433.5km away from family in this city without knowing anything and do proper research about the company and hoping that I made a right choice but ended up feeling devastated...

27 June first day for report duty with low salary in the city. I feel that I made a wrong choice, but I cannot afford to resign right away because I have a spent a lot of my saving for this job. 

petrol : 200
deposit bilik sewa: 220
sewa bilik : 60 je sbb negotiate sbb bulan june ddk 1 minggu je
katil: 135
tilam: 89
almari: 54
makanan+toileteries: 105
tol : 200

total for relocation: RM 1063


used up all my saving for this relocation... end up feeling like this...


It has been 2 days since I working, I havent received an official offer letter. I am not sure am I making a right decision because I actually has made a wrong move. I feel bad but should I stay here because I cant afford to pay bills for next 2 month if I am still not have a job. 

lesson learnt from my stories:
1. never accept a job without offer letter
2. please make sure negotiate your salary (my expected salary was reduced by 40%) although I have only set for RM2800 for my expected salary.

can you imagine how devastated I am. If I didnt accept the job I will definitely has to bear consequences of loss I gain in time I was relocate here. So I didnt have much choice because I only left with few money and need to give some to my mom. 

Received one call for another interview during working hours, but ended up not getting date for IV as we can only have lunch hour break and during lunch hour the HR from other company are also going out for lunch. So I try to call them back for tomorrow morning and request if I can have a potential to be interviewed by the company at 8-9am in the morning. really hope I can get the request. 

lesson learnt from this event, choose your job wisely even if you are desperate because it is really hard to be with the wrong company. It consumes you and you might lose yourself.

The flexibility to afford choices and options is very priviliged. Some people not choose to be with the wrong company but the circumstances lead it to happen.

please manage your saving wisely at least you can afford to take a time off. 

I am not sure if I can stands with the company for how many periods. Semoga Allah lindung. 

Comments

Popular Posts