THE JOURNEY

LIFE was never be easy. However, regardless of anything life must go on. after this so many years, I think I just took my life for granted. I spent most of my time watching korean dramas. I know it is not a good thing to do. So, in orer to divert my interest, I start to brainstorm myself on how I can gain the money because I have no income because I am a student. Then, I have decided to sell kerepek as Aidilfitri is coming in15 days.
(written on 12/05/2020 @ 0231 hours)

Hey, its me again, re read my previous draft, and guess what ?

I did continue sold the kerepek right after I graduated which is on October 2020 until April 2021. Really wish that I can continue selling the kerepek. However due to time constrain I hold a bit because I landed a job on contract basis for one-year (April 2021-March 2022)

and here am I writting after ended my contract. today is 10th April 2022. 10 days after I end my contract. I think I wanna start my kerepek bussiness again. 

however, I can afford to multitask for now, because I do servicing job. Maybe after sort things out. I have to continue my kerepek journey. 

I know, as you read this journey, you may thought I am indecisive isn it? However, I have to prepare for interview and applies job so that I can landed one job after RAMADAN. 

If you guys read this post, Can you make prayers for me so that I can landed a job. Thank YOU!


kerepek bawang (gambar google) tapi ni kerepek saya jual. BEST sangat! murah pulak tu.

Kerepek ubi pedas basah. ni pun kerepek saya jual. rindu nak berbisnes. 


semoga tercapai hajat saya untuk berbisnes kerepek dan landed an engineering job. Sebenarnya saya nak continue jual kerepek tapi perlu ikut priority because I have to find job first because I have to work at least minimum 5 years. 

Pray for me. 

Salam Ramadan Al Mubarak everyone. 

love,
AO



 

Comments

Popular Posts