How's Life?

18 Jan 2019 | 11.34 pm | Saturday

Hello, its me ! 

it has been a while since I write anything in this blog. Basically it just me again who doesnt have anyone to share what I feel to anyone. So, yeah, just read if you want to know what was I actually keep thinking!!

I was currently in 3rd Year 3rd semester. last week I received my previous semester result and it turns out that I drop a lot. yaa from 3.57 to 3.25 ... So basically next semester I will have an Industrial Training. I was actually thinking of applying for overseas ( JAPAN ) but  I still haven't apply yet. It just that I have a lot in my mind. I really want to go to Japan but I hope I will have enough fund. Yaa because I haven't earn money yet but I received a scholarship. 

I haven't told my mother yet, and I think I will told her when I going back during this coming CNY. 
The purpose of my writing tonight is I want to gave myself back my spirit during my first year in university. Back then, I was very energetic, I can study and focus for a lot of hours but now I have used most of my time doing useless thing. I know the fact that this is not right, but it just that, i have been discourage by myself. Hey, keep your head up and be the best version of yourself.

I actually thinking is just so nice if I can have anyone that able to find and mantle back everything for me. yaa thats↾ all. The purpose of this blog is just another medium of me to rant on, so please forgive and will always in Allah's blessing.

sincerely, 
gadisIstqamah 

Comments

Popular Posts