9/7/2022 : Alhamdulillah My life has been sorted out

 Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah


Following to my story previously, I getting firm decision to resign from the job on 29/6/22 and gamble everything. Actually it was a decision that was made with careful consideration, I cannot withstand to work after 2 days therefore I believed I cannot make it any longer.

Hand in my resignation letter properly on 29/6/2022. Although my employer was hesitate to approve me but I getting firm decision that I am not fit for the role.

The most reason why I resign was basically not only the work load, but it is a combination of colleague attitude, bosses, environment and the culture. As previously I have been working with a company that has a very good culture and surrounding it was not easy for me to feel ''better'' or it is okay to be mistreated like that. I know my self worth and how far I can contribute. So my heart was very suffocate everyday of journey going to work as I cannot accept to be there. 

Sometimes, I do wonder why the manufacturer company like this still able to get workers work for them, The dont even provide basic necessity. BUT this company was established since 40 years ago. I actually did some research too before accepting the offer. Did encounter some nasty review but I think it might from bias reviewer and not every company is perferct right. But unability to provide basic necessity was very red flag for industry that involves in hazards.

I was a graduate specifically majoring in safety. Therefore, I am very particular in safety because I stand to principle of zero tolerance towards addressing the hazards. As my position for the company is executive, I am the person in charge in production, qaqc and also safety. I was only being inform on the first day that I was in charge as the production and safety as well. During interview, my position is qaqc executive only. The agreed offer during negotiation was RM2800 but ended up was told because I have no experience in qaqc the best offer was lower that the agreed value. Accept the offer because I was alreadly relocating and have no money left. BUT after introduced of work load handover, I just know that production people work 6 days (its working hour not OT). so we only have 4 days off per month. I feel cheated because I do ask about working hour, but the interview is telling me executive follow normal working hours (i didnt ask how many days of ''normal working hours'' because I assume it must be 5 days) my bad. added with shared toilet and no surau to pray. Added to non safety shoes, ear plug was given as PPE, then I firm to resign (no offer letter was given btw) without any backup plan and no offer in hands. But I believed, there is always our rezq when we stay true with our principle.

Therefore, left the company on 29/6 and call the company that I miss for interview date. Able to get new date for interview on early july, Alhamdulillah, getting the job and will start the new position this late july. 

It was really a roller coaster ride for me but alhamdulillah with doa and usaha dan tawakal alhamdulillah. 

So many lesson learnt from my story. 

1. be true to your principle (there are thing that not open for negotiation which is firstly my religion, solat 5 waktu, safety)

2. Don't lose hope, have faith. Better days are coming.

3. If you will you are mistreated it is your responsibility to get treated the way human should be treated. But you can only control the decision from yours. So focus on things you can control. 

4. Dont overworked yourself from something that you already know is bad for you. It might consume you a lot and making you slowly lose your self. Take care!


That's the end of story today. I choose to write because I dont really wants to tell story to other & I know this is an anonymous post and nobody knows me. 

pray for us. you and me:)

The is always sun shine after the rains


Comments

Popular Posts